Become a fan of Paya!
Your room is your private space during your vacation. We want to make sure you have the creature comforts you expect, plus a little something extra that is unique, special, and out of the ordinary. Our rooms have an island bungalow look and feel with their high ceilings and wooden floors. The Happy Colors of the walls are accented with indigenous Payan motifs. The views from your private balcony will remind you everyday (and possibly every night as well) that you are in one of the most special places on the planet. You will drift off to sleep to the soothing sound of waves breaking on the rocks, the beaches, and cliff sides. It is as if Mother Nature is performing a symphony just for you. We promise you comfort, peace, and relaxation in an inviting, beautiful, and magical space.
- Ample Rooms with Bungalow Look and Feel
- All Rooms Feature Oceanfront Beachview Balconies with Comfortable Balcony Furniture
- Individual A/C units
- Wooden Floors
- Dramatic 15-Foot Ceilings
- King or Queen-sized Beds
- Sky Satellite TV
- Unlimited Broadband Internet Access
- Free phone calls to the U.S. and Canada
- DVD Player. We have a collection of DVDs you may borrow.
- The Sky Satellite service has audio channels with a variety of music choices. The DVD players also play CDs, allowing you to have your own happy music in your room if bring some of your favorite CDs
- Stone or Tiled Baths
- Hot/Cold Water Showers
- Ceiling Fans
- Mini Fridges
- Clothing Closets
- Beach Towels Provided
- Daily room service
- Live Tropical Plants and Fresh Flowers
- All Windows Open Fully
- For your convenience, rooms are supplied with bottled water (as well as beers and sodas if you so prefer)
|+ click images to enlarge|