COVID19 SPECIAL POLICIES
Enhanced Cleanliness With Your Safety in Mind
We are closely monitoring developments with local Honduran and international organizations like the World Health Organization (WHO), to ensure the actions we take are in accordance with their guidelines. Additional measures are being taken with a focus on your safety and peace of mind,
- * Sanitizer stations prominently placed throughout the property
- * More frequent cleaning of public spaces and guest room surfaces
- * Enhanced cleansing of high-touch items in guest rooms
- * Hygiene Leaders to help ensure new protocols are being met
- * Enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols
- * Team member temperature checks, and guest temperature checks as required to comply with with local government guidelines
Some Distance Is Best For Now
Our social distancing measures are designed to care for the health and wellbeing of our team members and guests. We require team members to wear face masks or coverings and appropriate personal protective equipment where necessary.
- * Guests are required to wear face masks or coverings in indoor public areas and when moving around in outdoor areas, with some exceptions, based on local guidelines.
- * Social distancing reminders signage
Lots of Space For You
With a seventeen-acre property and only fourteen guest rooms, Paya Bay Resort offers A LOT of space for our guests to enjoy and safely practice their social distancing.
Feel Good. Be Happy.