MORE ACTIVITY OPTIONS
Activities Near the Resort
- Horseback Riding
- Tour of Local Fishing Village and Mangrove Canals (in a water taxi "cayuco")
- Marble Hill Farms (island jams & jellies)
- Visit Punta Gorda Garífuna Village
- La Sirena Beach Bar & Grill in Camp Bay Town
Activities on Roatan
- Car Rental (car delivery available)
- Island Tour (with driver/guide)
- Dolphin Encounters
- Carambola Botanical Garden
- Canopy Tours
- West End Bar Hopping
- Sea Plane Tour of Island
- Explore the Island's Institute of Marine Sciences
- Visit the Iguana Farm
Feel Good. Be Happy.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
The phenomenal dive sites of Roatan's East End, as well as the islands of Santa Helena, Morat, and Barbaretta begin minutes from Paya Bay!
At Paya Bay snorkelers are treated like V.I.P.s. Whether you opt to snorkel right from shore or you take the snorkel boat out, you will have many opportunities to explore the reef.
More and more of our guests are coming to Paya Bay specifically to enjoy our au naturel options. The property has three distinct zones for every comfort level. Discover and enjoy this freedom!
The East End of Roatan is still largely undeveloped, resulting in most of this half of the island still being in pristine and natural condition.
As you stroll along the nature paths at Paya Bay, first you will hear their beautiful and varied songs, then you will see them: beautiful tropical birds!
Surrounded and protected by our barrier reef, Roatan is great for sea kayaking. The relatively calm waters inside the reef offer interesting shoreline and beautiful turquoise areas for swimming.
The world of the flats is the world of bonefish, tarpon, permit, mutton snapper, seatrout, stripers, and a host of other prime game fish.